Our vision is clear – arming companies with the insights to ensure that every piece of software built or bought is safe, that every threat is detected, and that the deployment risks are well understood. An innovative vision requires creative people to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. Investment from Crosspoint capital of $56M will support our growth and efforts to build scalable, automated and intelligent software security solutions.
ReversingLabs is looking for people interested in joining our Data Harvesting team. You will be involved in an effort to gather malicious and goodware files, as well as file and networking metadata available on the Internet for further processing by ReversingLabs systems. Your daily tasks will include challenges such as designing algorithms to index, track, qualify, crawl, scrape and gather data from various sources on the scale of several million data points per day.
The team you will work with develops and runs our data harvesting system based on the microservices architecture using Python 3 and RabbitMQ with over 2600+ service containers in Docker. We obtain malware and goodware samples from a variety of data sources, including our partners on custom protocols, and semi-public and public sources over common internet protocols.
As a member of our team, you will investigate, design, and extend our system with necessary adaptations to support various protocols in order to ingest relevant information. You will improve our system by enhancing its existing quality and scale, and by integrating new technologies into the processing pipeline. Most crucially, we’re developing an intelligent system capable of autonomous data collection from any provided endpoint to ensure we meet the ever-increasing needs for data here at ReversingLabs.
In our work, we rely on Jenkins to build and deploy containers; use Graylog, Influx and ClickHouse DBs for logging and data analysis; employ a CI/CD development cycle; follow industry-standard coding practices, and perform mandatory code reviews.
The key aspect of our work is the scalability of our solution in both volume and quality of the data we gather and provide.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to those problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in the following activities: development of project timelines; implementation of design specifications and system flow diagrams; documentation; testing and ongoing support of systems
- Perform code reviews
- 1+ year of professional programming experience
- Experience with Python, Java, or similar programming language(s)
- Knowledge of coding practices
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Positive attitude towards teamwork, constant learning, and adapting to new circumstances
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Message queueing
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD
- Hybrid or fully remote work options (paid accommodation & transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Opportunity to work on innovative solutions in malware analysis & software assurance, crafted in our very own Croatian R&D center
- Great career advancement opportunities – clear goals & internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: HRK 8,000 net for junior position, HRK 16,000 net for mid to senior positions, and HRK 20,000 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends – quarterly, company-wide three day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička for all employees
If you are interested in finding out more, check out our web page or apply through the following link.