Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is safe. And every threat is detected. An innovative vision requires innovative talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. Investment from Crosspoint capital of $56M will support our growth and innovation efforts to build scalable, automated, and intelligent software security solutions.
ReversingLabs is looking for people interested in joining our advanced cyber security team. You will be involved in creating and enhancing our Platform Assurance solution – a solution that helps developers produce secure software.
Daily challenges will include researching and building software decomposition tools, uncovering secrets that can be hidden in software, understanding different file formats, and researching security features of software, compilers, and operating systems. Your code will analyze millions of files and extract the hidden information they carry.
Now let us guide you through.
Before jumping into the diverse world of Platform Assurance and cyber security, we will provide you with basic training aligned with your previous experience and knowledge. We will guide you through all the intricate details of the PE executable file format, both documented and undocumented so you can better understand the foundation of our work. Next, you will familiarize yourself with all aspects of Platform Assurance. Following that, you will learn all in-house technologies that are needed to get you started.
After successfully completing the training, you will start creating and improving features of the Platform Assurance solution. You will gain new skills and improve old skills in software decomposition analysis, file format research, sensitive information detection, and software behavior analysis. You will have the opportunity to design algorithms and methods of inspection with the goal of providing early information on potentially dangerous and harmful behavior of software.
- Research, analyze, build and maintain software decomposition algorithms and tools
- Research, analyze and document different security features of file formats and operating systems
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable file format detection rules
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Troubleshoot, research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues
- Strong interest in security
- Experience with programming
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, constant learning, and adapting to new circumstances
- Knowledge of one or more operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android, MacOS)
- Knowledge of the Python programming language
- Basic knowledge of reverse engineering techniques
- Basic understanding of one or more executable file formats (PE, ELF…)
A big plus
- Ability to use debuggers and disassemblers (OllyDbg, x64dbg, gdb, WinDbg, IDA…)
- Experience with the C++ programming language
- Knowledge of YARA syntax and rule writing principles
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a related field
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities – ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Attending leading conferences in the field
- Flexible work environment
If you are interested, apply here.