ReversingLabs is looking for people interested in joining our advanced cybersecurity team. You will work with security professionals and UX designers to help bring internal and external products to life. Your code will interact with databases holding billions of records. Workflows you implement will enable security professionals to hunt for, research, and prevent global threat outbreaks.
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2021.
Now let us guide you through what it is that you will be doing.
You will first gain experience with our products and get to understand how security researchers think. With your new cybersecurity knowledge, you will then work directly with security researchers in order to design and implement workflows which will enable them to be more efficient in their daily tasks. You will have an opportunity to further refine those workflows and ideas with UX designers, and iterate on them by making sure security professionals have everything they need. You will have an opportunity to bring research projects to life by making them accessible to everyone. What exactly will security professionals need? It is hard to tell. Who knew five years ago that we would live in the age of ransomware?
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable TypeScript code,
- Implement designs provided by UX team,
- Troubleshoot, research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issue.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3,
- Experience with React framework (using hooks),
- Strong interest in security,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
A big plus
- Experience with programming in TypeScript,
- Experience with implementing complex workflows,
- Experience with Material-UI,
- Experience with Node.js,
- Experience with webpack.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package,
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company,
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities – ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Attending leading conferences in the field
As a part of application process, please solve this puzzle and answer its question:
Please apply here.