At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. Funded by our recent Series B investment, we’re now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, as well as to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale, and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure that every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
ReversingLabs is inviting students to join our Analytics DevOps team in implementing automation and managing our infrastructure.
During your internship, you’ll have the opportunity to work with experienced DevOps and Development engineers. You will learn how to use modern tools for configuration management, continuous integration, monitoring and managing distributed systems, microservices and databases.
- Work closely with experienced DevOps and Software engineers on various projects
- Participate in automating manual processes
- Setting up monitoring and alerting for various systems
- Upgrading and maintaining dashboarding tools, Linux systems
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems
- Basic programming skills
- Basic experience with Docker or other container tools
- Previous basic experience with Git or some other version control systems
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of English
- Opportunity to work with modern tools and systems, learn about CI/CD processes, as well as gain experience in various Linux, Python, and automation-related areas
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Challenging projects in an international environment
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more
We particularly encourage students that are at the beginning of their studies to apply since we offer a long-term student internship.