RealNetworks is seeking a Software Engineer in Test (QA) that is ready to immediately contribute to the development of RealNetworks’ Mobile Messaging products, developed and maintained by a world-class, global team in New York and Zagreb.
- Developing and executing test plans and test cases based on project requirements, using scripts to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Adding to performance testing efforts and improving test frameworks/tools which can involve writing proprietary tools for our software platform.
- Providing expertise, analysis, reporting, and facilitation of QA processes and best practices throughout the SDLC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Software Test Engineer.
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience building and executing functional, performance, and load testing using industry-standard test automation tools.
- Excellent SQL and UNIX skills
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a cool office, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work/life balance (working hours, working from home). You can read more about working in our Zagreb office here.
We also have a great benefits package which includes paid yearly health check-ups, online English language classes, online workout 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, a fully stocked kitchen, and more.
Join us as we expand our industry-leading solutions, leveraging natural language processing, that enables mobile operators, aggregators, and interconnect vendors to deliver consumer and enterprise messaging.
Please apply here. We look forward to meeting you!