RealNetworks is seeking a QA Engineer to support the SAFR quality assurance team at our office in Zagreb.
If you want to work on a project that is a cutting edge of artificial intelligence and as such can provide invaluable experience of working in an international company and cooperation with some of the best people in the AI industry, join us!
SAFR from RealNetworks is a visual intelligence platform specializing in face and person-based computer vision optimized for real-world performance.
Building on a 25-year legacy of digital media expertise and innovation, RealNetworks has created a new generation of products that employ best-in-class artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance and secure our daily lives. A US-based public company, RealNetworks has maintained a global presence.
- working closely with the development and data science team,
- defining test cases based on product specifications and requirements,
- executing and analysing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality,
- reporting defects and creating test reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (preferable, but not mandatory),
- experience with some scripting language would be a plus (i.e. Python), but not mandatory,
- ability to perform test cases from a test plan or from a specification that does not have a test plan,
- ability to document and troubleshoot errors,
- strong analytical and creative thinking skills,
- strong written and oral communication skills to effectively represent technical issues with internal and external teams,
- English language proficiency.
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work-life balance (working hours, working from home).
Also, we offer a great benefit package which includes paid yearly health check-up, online English language classes, online workouts 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, a fully stocked kitchen, and more.
We look forward to meeting you! You can apply using this link.