RealNetworks is seeking a Front-end Web Developer for SAFR, our AI-based computer vision platform, in our office in Zagreb. If you want to work on a project that is a cutting edge of artificial intelligence and as such can provide invaluable experience of working in an international company and cooperation with some of the best people in the AI industry, join us! You can read more about our Zagreb office here.
What will you work on if you join our team?
You will join a talented team of developers responsible for building complex software applications based on machine learning. Your work will include front-end development of new features and applications, maintaining existing applications, and refactoring/improving upon existing code.
To be considered a candidate for this role, you should have a relevant technical university degree, as well as:
- Experience designing and developing front-end web and Java applications;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with object-oriented principles, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
Ideally, you will also have experience:
- Building RESTful APIs and web applications;
- Threading, concurrency, performance optimization, and analyzing algorithms;
- AWS and Mobile technologies; and
- Spring Boot, Spring WebFlux, Spring Security, Spring Data, and WebRTC.
What we offer:
We have a stellar team of co-workers, interesting projects, cool office space, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work-life balance (working hours, working from home). Also, we offer a great benefits package which includes paid yearly health check-ups, online English language classes, online workouts 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, a fully stocked kitchen, and more.
We look forward to meeting you! 🙂