RealNetworks is seeking Linux Developers for SAFR, our AI-based computer vision platform. This is a tremendous opportunity in our Zagreb office to play a critical role in the development of cutting-edge, AI technology, within a global, publicly traded company with a track record of market-leading innovation. You can read more about our Zagreb office here.
In this position, you will employ your Linux expertise to create new embedded applications for embedded systems, leveraging computer algorithms and video processing pipelines. You’ll work with a world-class team building complex software applications based in machine learning for a wide range of specialized hardware projects.
In this role, you will be:
- Developing new features and applications for embedded systems in C++ for Linux with emphasis on highly efficient video and image processing;
- Working with our data scientists to develop machine learning pipelines to train mission-specific algorithms;
- Writing and executing unit tests and working with the data science teams to ensure the quality of the solution;
- Participating in and performing code reviews;
- Implementing coding assignments within estimates, providing proper documentation.
To be considered a candidate for this role, you should have a university degree, as well as:
- Programming experience in C++;
- Experience developing in Linux for embedded systems;
- Excellent skills in multi-threading, performance optimization; and analyzing algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of client-server architectures and working with Internet protocols;
- Solid understanding of cryptography and practices required to create secure systems;
- Flexibility and interest to learn new programming languages and development environments quickly and adapt to project needs.
Ideally, you will also have experience in:
- Ambarella SOC and Raspberry Pi;
- Developing video-related software;
- Swift, Android;
- Linux, Python, C/C++ and basic libraries for machine learning.
What we offer:
We have a stellar team of co-workers, interesting projects, cool office space, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and flexible work life balance (working hours, working from home). Also, we offer a great benefit package which includes paid yearly health check-up, online English language classes, online workout 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, fully stocked kitchen and more.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org