Reactor Studio is on the lookout for Software Developers!
To support growth of our partner Kiwi.com, we are looking for Software developers who will help us maintain existing and introduce exciting new features. Our ambition is to build the best customer experience in the travel industry.
We want to boost our team with another motivated, ambitious, and passionate member who has the confidence to challenge themselves and take on yet unsolved problems. Could that be you?
What’s it like to work with us?
- Remotely distributed engineering team
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering team members
- We’re trying hard to be “practically agile”, typically using some version of Scrum (two weeks sprints, standups, planning, retrospective, refinements)
- We work on in-house, in-production projects with real users
- We build products that bring value to both businesses and people using our applications
- We write software design documents to shape our plans and get buy-in from other stakeholders
- Communicating with people is a big part of our job
- Finally, we’re always on the lookout for and stay curious about new technologies and practices that could improve our current codebases (and of course, we try and stay mindful of the pitfalls of jumping on the hype train..)
Our ideal colleague:
- Communicates clearly with all the stakeholders
- Is an enthusiastic learner and proactive team player
- Values honesty and transparency
- Loves to get their hands dirty
Technology you will use:
- React, Next.js, styled-components
- Redux, XState, react-query
- Jest, Testing library, Cypress
- Sentry, Datadog
- Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Docker, Kubernetes, GCP
- Additional paid time off (5 days)
- Christmas bonuses
- Work/life balance
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Fully stocked fridge in the office
- Work from the office or home
- Pet- (and people) friendly office
- Career growth
- Paid lunch when in the office (lunch.hr)
- We are a team of just a bit over 20 engineers, designers, researchers, and managers who are integrated with an established and tech-driven air travel company.
- More about our culture you can check out on our social media (Instagram, Joberty, LinkedIn, …)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Sounds interesting? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about the job feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.