Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
What is it all about?
- Communication with project managers and clients,
- Participation in planning and evaluation,
- Participation in architecture and design of the application,
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications,
- Maintaining existing projects,
- Making and maintaining reusable components.
What do we expect from you?
- Good knowledge in one or more popular frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js…) and/or server frameworks (Node.js, Express, Sail, Koa…) and/or mobile frameworks (React Native, Ionic…),
- Good knowledge of reactive programming (asynchronous programming, queuing, caching…),
- Good knowledge of code-based tools – GIT or others,
- Experience working with API-based applications,
- Good knowledge of REST principles,
- Good management in the Linux development environment and the foundation of UNIX-based web server administration,
- Ability to handle the entire development life cycle from end to end,
- Strong understanding and experience working with web development architectures and patterns (Flux, CQRS, Event Sourcing, MVC, Microservices…),
- Experience with code reviews to enforce good coding practices,
- Leadership material and guidance for other developers,
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form.
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have excellent knowledge of more than one of listed environment frameworks (mobile + server, frontend + server).
What do we offer?
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment,
- Diverse projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions),
- Relaxed atmosphere in a nice and shiny new office,
- Regular paid conference visits in and outside Croatia,
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles,
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and do a quick workshop/brainstorming in their office,
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights etc.,
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games,
- Optional — English and Yoga classes,
- Coffee, IceCream and Snacks,
- Bike parking.
Our compensations are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
In case you found our job offer appealing, please submit your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org