Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge? We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented and motivated DevOps Engineer(m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- Communication with project managers, clients, and developers,
- Creating and maintaining current development environments,
- Managing deployment processes – automated and manual,
- Handling different integrations – Gitlab, AWS, Teamwork, TrackDuck, Usersnap, etc,.
- Handling and producing reports,
- Participation in architecture and design of applications and systems,
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications,
- Making and maintaining reusable components,
- Holding workshops, writing tutorials, articles, etc.
What we expect from you
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and years of experience in Linux server administration – Debian and/or RHEL based distribution,
- Good knowledge of the most popular web services – Apache and Nginx,
- Experience in administration and database usage -> experience administering and using databases – MySQL and Percona Server,
- Good knowledge of network basics – iptables, DNS and DNS management zones, port forwarding, etc.,
- Good knowledge of Linux security bases – public/private services, IP access control, user permissions, etc.
- Experience in writing shell scripts – primarily bash.
What we offer
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment,
- Diverse projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions),
- Relaxed atmosphere,
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles,
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and do a quick workshop/brainstorming in their office,
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights, etc.
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games,
- Optional — English and Yoga classes,
- Coffee, IceCream, and Snacks,
- Bike parking.
And it would be awesome if you:
- Know the basics of web development – Understanding the processes and needs of web projects,
- Have experience with Amazon Web Services etc.
- Have experience in using Git,
- Have experience in administering Gitlab and writing Gitlab CI scripts,
- Have experience with Docker and Kubernetes orchestration,
- Have experience with setting up Linux server monitoring,
- Have experience with web services – Elasticsearch, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Node.js, etc.
- Have experience in configuring and administering openVPN,
- Have experience with any provisioning system – Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Have experience and understanding with high availability web clusters – HAProxy, varnish, Percona Server Replication, etc.
- Have experience in maintaining an office network,
Our compensations are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
In case you found our job offer appealing, please submit your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org