We are Q agency, an award-winning software and design agency. With 200 full-time experts, we provide services and solutions to cover all phases of the digital product life-cycle. Working in various industries across 20 countries worldwide, we exceed our boundaries each day.
We’re looking for Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team. Sounds exciting?
If you want to work with an awesome DevOps team, read more below or click HERE to apply now!
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f) to join our current team as we’re growing and workload keeps getting larger. You will primarily spend your time in the console or looking at monitors – keeping an eye that something doesn’t go wrong. You will also handle our AWS servers, test, staging, and production environments, communicate with developers in day-to-day communication trying to make their lives easier.
What is it all about?
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Create, manage and optimize CI/CD pipelines
- Create and manage development environments
- Maintain in-house servers (physical and virtual) – setting up, upgrading, audits, etc.
- Implement and maintain software quality metrics and analysis tools
- Implement static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Participate and own company security practice and procedures
- Implement security standards and best practices
- Managing, creating, and optimizing cloud architectures (primarily AWS)
- Participate in project and architecture planning, server and network planning
- Participate in estimate ceremonies
- Participate in project Discovery phases
- Building tools to automate processes and minimize errors
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in different environments
- Communicate with project managers, team leaders, and clients
- Escalate any issues or potential problems
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Document technical knowledge in internal knowledge base tool
- Schedule periodical backups, create plans for disaster recovery
- Setup performance monitoring tools
It would be great if you had…
- Most importantly, motivation to learn and master new challenges
- Ideally, at least 6 months of experience with similar tasks
- Ability to handle more requests at once
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with orchestration tools
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with networks (firewall, reverse proxy, load balancer)
- Experience with cloud environment
- Experience with databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of networking and web servers
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with hosting services
- Experience with DNS records
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience in working with clients
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
- Experience with performance and monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience working with Google Services (Google sheets, Google Docs)
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and spoken
- Great relationship-building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
What you don’t know, you can learn 🙂
What we offer:
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Dog-friendly environment
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games
- Coffee, Breakfast & Snacks (cereals, nuts, fruits)
- Yoga classes & Subvention of Multisport card
- Bike parking
Our salary is based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
Sounds exciting? Click on the LINK and apply now!