At PwC Croatia, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people committed to delivering quality assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.hr. PwC is one of the “Big Four” international services firms. It has been continuously present in the Croatian market since 1998. Our close interaction with economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing environment in which our clients, leading multinational and domestic companies, and public sector institutions have to operate. PwC Croatia currently employs over 250 highly qualified, experienced professionals with strong competencies in innovative business solutions.
We are looking for an exceptional Strategy and Operations Intern to join our team and work on different projects in Southeast Europe. Be a part of The New Equation.
Who you’ll work with:
You will be working with PwC’s Strategy and Operations Consulting practice in Zagreb, covering markets across the South East Europe.
Our team assists our clients in solving complex strategic and operational challenges across several industries including energy, utilities and mining, industrial manufacturing, financial services, retail and consumer, technology, media and telecommunications, etc. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on execution capability, our team of consultants and experts work to develop strategies that work for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a team of typically 3-5 consultants on identifying issues, developing and often implementing potential solutions for our clients
- Structure complex problems and develop hypotheses to solve them
- Gather and analyze data and synthetize complex information into clear and actionable findings (e.g. you’ll conduct market research, build financial models, deep-dive into a company performance, analyze competitors etc.)
- Communicate effectively with client representatives
- Participate in business development and proposal preparation
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally
- Work on top strategy and operations projects in Southeast Europe for leading private and public sector companies alongside our experienced regional and international consultants
- Opportunities to work with PwC’s broad international network
- An established coach/mentor system for personal and professional development
- Have a freedom to decide on your own passions and interests
What we expect from you:
- In your final year of undergraduate or graduate studies, with expected graduation date between September 2022 and June 2023
- Proven strong academic and extracurricular achievements
- Ability to adapt to an intense work environment and work in challenging circumstances
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and proactively drive independent tasks
- Familiarity with MS Excel and MS Power Point (knowledge on project management and data analytics tools is considered as a plus)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Croatian, in both speaking and writing
- Possibility to commit full-time (we will of course offer you flexibility for your academic obligations)
- Affinity to work in management consulting in a long run
- Open to regional travel if needed