At PwC Croatia, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.hr.
Management Consulting is a multidisciplinary profession in which knowledge is applied and experience gained from various industries. The projects we work on include the most complex strategic initiatives of clients from the electric power industry, the banking sector, the FMCG industry, the public sector and the IT industry. This includes projects in the field of data analytics, IT strategy, IT transformation, process automation, etc. In addition, our consulting team consists of approx. 50% engineering staff, including former students of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing.
Our Management Consulting team is looking for a Strategy and Operations Intern.
Who you’ll work with
You will be working with PwC’s Strategy and Operations Consulting practice in Zagreb, covering markets across the South East Europe.
Our team assists our clients in solving complex strategic and operational challenges across several industries including energy, utilities and mining, financial services, retail & consumer, technology, media and telecommunications, etc. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on execution capability, our team of consultants and experts works to develop strategies that work for our clients.
What you’ll do
- Work in a team of typically 3-5 consultants on identifying issues, developing and often implementing potential solutions for our clients
- Structure complex problems and develop hypotheses to solve them
- Gather and analyze data and synthetize complex information into clear and actionable findings (e.g. you’ll conduct market research, build financial models, deep-dive into a company performance, analyze competitors etc.)
- Communicate effectively with client representatives
- Participate in business development and proposal preparation
What we offer to you
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally
- Work on top strategy & operations projects in Southeast Europe for leading private and public sector companies alongside our experienced regional and international consultants
- Opportunities to work with PwC’s broad international network
- An established coach/mentor system for personal and professional development
- Have a freedom to decide on your own passions and interests
What we expect from you
- In your final year of undergraduate or graduate studies, with expected graduation date no later than January/February 2024
- Proven strong academic and extracurricular achievements
- Ability to adapt to an intense work environment and work in challenging circumstances
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and proactively drive independent tasks
- Familiarity with MS Excel and MS Power Point (knowledge on project management and data analytics tools is considered as a plus)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Croatian, in both speaking and writing
- Possibility to commit full-time (we will of course offer you flexibility for your academic obligations)
- Affinity to work in management consulting in a long run
- Open to regional travel if needed
Apply before 7 July 2023 via the link!