We are a team of 100+ motivated professionals with different personalities and different career paths who are working in cross-functional teams with the goal of developing innovative, high performance electrical solutions for the e-bike market.
Porsche eBike Performance was founded to drive the transformation of mobility with smart, innovative electrical solutions. We house a unique pool of expertise with e-bike drive system specialist FAZUA, Croatian software and connectivity innovator Greyp and, of course, all the knowledge, research and experience from the Porsche family.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Test & Certification Engineer for our HMI&VCU Team. As a Test & Certification Engineer you will be responsible for certification procedures and standards.
- Administer the certification procedure, including tasks such as preparing samples, contacting testing laboratories, defining certification standards to be applied to the product, revising laboratories, and attending testing sessions
- Define and perform type and routine testing using standard and specialized test equipment within the planned testing timeframe. This includes tests such as environmental (IP, vibration, UV, thermal abuse), longevity, and EMC tests
- Participate with design teams to support compliance during new product development
- Provides production support, sales support, and purchasing support
- Write and administer procedures for type and routine testing
- Fabricate fixtures, test parts, and route lines as required for testing
- Write diagnostic reports
- Stay updated on applicable directives/standards for IoT devices, including those from EMEA, US, Australia, and New Zealand, and keep abreast of future changes
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for IoT devices, such as Bluetooth SIG, FCC, CE, etc.
- Familiarity with certification standards such as FCC, CE, RoHS, RED, and others
- Familiarity with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) regulations and standards, including emission and immunity requirements for both conducted and radiated electromagnetic disturbances
- Familiarity with environmental regulations and standards for electrical components, including RoHS, WEEE, and REACH
- Experience in coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, including hardware engineers, software developers, product managers, and regulatory compliance personnel
- Ability to design and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure comprehensive coverage of all device functionalities and interactions
- Skill in identifying, documenting, and troubleshooting defects or issues during testing and effectively communicating them to the development team
- Proficiency in English
- Willingness to learn
- Systematic and meticulous approach
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and 25+ vacation days (extra vacation days based on years of work experience and number of children)
- Benefits like remote work, flexible working time, Multisport card, referral program, kindergarten subsidies, 3rd pension pillar subsidies, education budget, etc.
- Motivating and cross-functional environment great for learning and personal growth
- Participation in shaping the fast-expanding e-bike industry
- Possibilities for promotions
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
- Dog friendly company – feel free to bring yours
You can apply here.