Who are we?
We are a team of 100+ motivated professionals with different personalities and different career paths who are working in cross-functional teams with the goal of developing innovative, high-performance electrical solutions for the e-bike market.
Porsche eBike Performance was founded to drive the transformation of mobility with smart, innovative electrical solutions. We house a unique pool of expertise with e-bike drive system specialist FAZUA, Croatian software and connectivity innovator Greyp and, of course, all the knowledge, research and experience from the Porsche family.
Who are we looking for?
For our Battery Team we are looking for Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer with several years of experience in embedded system development.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of Embedded Systems technologies dedicated to Battery Management System (BMS) solutions
- Responsibility for the complete hardware development cycle from design through to documented release
- Schematic and PCB layout design with a focus on EMC & ESD compliance (Altium Designer)
- Performing selections of minor and major electronic components
- Cost-effective analogue and digital designs
- Creating testing documentation and testing of electronic sub-circuits and devices
- Reviewing designs and documentation of other embedded hardware engineers
- Correspondence handling for outer suppliers and component providers
- Close collaboration with the mechanical team and embedded software team
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering. Candidates with significant industrial and technology commercialization experience will be preferred
- Experience with embedded systems design for any of the following sectors; aerospace, automotive, medical or industrial automation is a must
- Creative and critical thinker
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Experience with DFx
- Familiarity with designing for functional safety, preferably within the automotive/other industry (IEC61508 SIL-3, ISO26262 ASIL-D, EC61508, ISO26262, DO254 and DO178C)
- Experience with overall device certification
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and 30 vacation days
- Benefits like remote work, flexible working time, Multisport card, referral program, kindergarten subsidies, 3rd pension pillar subsidies, education budget, etc.
- Motivating and cross-functional environment great for learning and personal growth
- Participation in shaping the fast-expanding e-bike industry
- Possibilities for promotions
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass-produced and sold all around the world
- DoDog-friendly company – feel free to bring yours
We are located in Zagreb – Sky Office, Roberta Frangeša Mihanovića 9.
If you are interested, feel free to apply here.