Who are we?
We are a team of 100+ motivated professionals with different personalities and different career paths who are working in cross-functional teams with the goal of developing innovative, high-performance electrical solutions for the e-bike market.
Porsche eBike Performance was founded to drive the transformation of mobility with smart, innovative electrical solutions. We house a unique pool of expertise with e-bike drive system specialist FAZUA, Croatian software and connectivity innovator Greyp and, of course, all the knowledge, research and experience from the Porsche family.
Who are we looking for?
For our Battery Team we are looking for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer with university and/or co-op experience in embedded C/C++ on Arm Cortex-M MCUs (knowledge of Linux OS is very much welcome).
As a part of the Battery Development team, you will be introduced to the existing projects and technologies used in the development. Additionally, this role will provide you with insight into the entire development cycle (design, implementation, testing, and market release). As all our teams are closely related it will also give you the opportunity to collaborate closely with other hardware and software departments within PEP and other companies in the Porsche family.
- Improving existing code base after onboarding
- Suggesting new C++ language features and their usage in the code base
- Independently reading data sheets in order to implement required functionalities of the system
- Testing and validating the firmware to ensure its functionality and performance
- Debugging firmware in development environment on target MCU
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with C++, C and/or Python
- Hands-on experience in embedded development (LCD interface, keyboard interface, motor control, etc)
- Hands-on experience in low level drivers (PWM, FLASH, DMA, etc.)
- Knowledge of version control system (svn, git)
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Experience in using development and programming tools (eg. J-Link)
- Experience with some of the following protocols and technologies: CAN, I2C, SPI, UART
- Familiarity of embedded systems terminology: interrupts, context switch, busy-wait, critical section, atomic, spin lock
- Up to 2 years of professional experience
- Self-driven work attitude
- Experience with any RTOS
- Experience with unit testing
- Familiarity with make files and cmake build system
- Experience with automated builds and pipelines
- Familiarity with hardware equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzers, etc.)
- Familiarity with simulation software (eg. LTSpice)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and 30 vacation days
- Benefits like remote work, flexible working time, Multisport card, referral program, kindergarten subsidies, 3rd pension pillar subsidies, education budget, etc.
- Motivating and cross-functional environment great for learning and personal growth
- Participation in shaping the fast-expanding e-bike industry
- Possibilities for promotions
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
- Dog friendly company – feel free to bring yours
We are located in Zagreb – Sky Office, Roberta Frangeša Mihanovića 9.
If you are interested, feel free to apply here.