Palmear combines artificial intelligence and audio signal processing to solve a major challenge affecting palm tree growers globally through the early detection of the Red Palm Weevil pest. Our platform enables palm tree growers to detect and map the Red Palm Weevil in real-time and provide palm health actionable data.
The company is based in the UAE, with offices in Jordan and Croatia.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work with our cross-functional team of talented engineers on expanding our technical know-how and deploying state-of-the-art deep learning models.
· Research and implement innovative ideas in the domains of audio and artificial intelligence
· Utilize signal processing techniques for improvement of scalability, robustness and accuracy of our deep learning models
· Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to improve the quality of the overall system
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Working experience in the fields of Data Science and/or Signal Processing
· Strong math skills (statistics, algebra)
· A deep familiarity with Python and MATLAB
· High level of independency and critical thinking – we value this point extremely highly
· Understanding of audio signal analysis fundamentals
· Experience with machine and deep learning frameworks, such as Keras, Tensorflow etc.
· Working experience with C/C++
· Scientific approach to problem solving
To learn more about the product visit our website: https://www.palmear.ai/
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org