Orbico Group is No. 1 distributor in Europe, which was founded in 1987. We have a powerful international distribution and logistics network in 20 European countries with more than 2 bn € revenue and we employ close to 8.000 people. We are organized into three divisions: FMCG, Beauty and Tourism and we distribute a large number of globally known brands. Winning in our business demands high flexibility and investing in people’s development. Orbico way is to do it with the whole heart and with full dedication. Currently Orbico is looking for: Junior SAP BTP and Integration Developer.
- Member of project implementation team, supporting project key members, outsourced SAP consultants (ICT Support organization) and local Business, in following areas:
- Verification of project documentation (BBP, customization, development specifications)
- Support in defining test-cases and supporting business in test management.
- Second level support during cutover phase and after go-live
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of automated process chains (interfaces) from and to SAP R3/S4 systems
- Review functional specifications and develop corresponding technical specifications
- Support in testing of new and changed business processes within SAP R3/S4
- Working on integration scenarios between Orbico Group on-premise and Cloud solutions within SAP landscape
- Support migration to SAP RISE environment
- Development and implementation of new SAP products from BTP stack: Integration Suite, MDG, Datasphere, EventMash, RPA, Hana Cloud, …
Who do we need?
We are looking for a resourceful and curious person, willing to learn and grow (as we do).
Following qualifications are preferred:
- Strong IT background (The Bachelor of Computer Science)
- Experience in ABAP development in various fields (ALE, RFC, BAPI, BADI, Enhancement framework SAP Script, SmartForm, User Exits, SAP Query) OR BTP environment is a plus
- Knowledge in business processes in the area of Sales and Distribution and/or Material Management is a plus
- Experience full lifecycle SAP project implementations and/or roll-outs working with the SAP standard modules SD/MM is advantage
- Experience in working with a Service-Desk-Tool and related processes (incident and request management)
- Experience with SAP PI/PO platform and ABAP OO, BTP development is an advantage
- Knowledge of UML diagrams and concepts is an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Travel up to 10%
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- Working in international team and dynamic environment
- Mentorship program
- Opportunity for creative solving challenging tasks
- Working in latest SAP environments and technologies
- Creating solutions which will be used in several Orbico companies
- Opportunity to learn and expand skills in various development and process-related fields
If you are interested in job opportunity apply with your CV on link until February, 6th.