Okitoki is a start-up, leading digital platform in CEE for kindergartens and other educational institutions for children. Okitoki provides tools, inspiration and knowledge to parents and teachers, for easier and overall support of child’s development. Okitoki is continuously improving and developing – we are actively working on implementing new functionalities, listening to our users, testing the market, and applying new features. We plan to have 15000 active users by end of 2022.
During this student internship program you will be working (together with our development manager and IT partner www.maidea.com/) on internal app testing, designing new functionalities, prototyping, market research, website design and similar jobs.
Who are we looking for?
Motivation, entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work hard and learn a lot are much more important for us than your prior knowledge.
- student of Information technology, Economics or related studies,
- available for a minimum of 20 hours per week,
- available to work for a minimum of 3 months.
What do we offer?
- student internship,
- real product development,
- dynamic and young environment where you will have opportunities for development,
- opportunity to meet other companies in our co-working space – Corner Office https://www.facebook.com/CornerOfficeZg. Home office is possible,
- possibility of employment after the end of the internship.
If you think you would be a perfect fit for our team, send your resume and cover letter/video to Tatjana (email@example.com), no later than May 1, 2021.