A post-doc (research fellow) position is available at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, NTU Singapore, within a project on Blockchain interoperability and data governance. In your role, you will contribute to the creation of research assets, the generation of publications and IPs, and implement new distributed systems and algorithms spanning various areas: communication protocols, DLT inter-operability, and security. You will also be expected to assist the principal investigator in mentoring other junior researchers and programmers.
You will work at the School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) at NTU Singapore. SCSE is a dynamic, well-funded school with a lot of exciting ongoing research projects, which provides a nice intellectual environment and opportunities to interact and collaborate with other highly motivated and like-minded researchers. NTU is recurrently ranked as one of the top-most young universities, and is globally well-recognised for its research output, infrastructure as well as a beautiful campus.
– A Phd in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
– A track record of good quality publications.
– Demonstrable experience in one or several topics relevant to the project: Distributed ledger technologies, cryptography, distributed algorithms, smart contracts (though these need not be part of the PhD. dissertation)
– Proficient coding skills in general (and will and ability to learn new technologies and coding languages)
– Ability to speak and write in English fluently
What do we offer you?
– A competitive salary, in addition to a comprehensive group medical insurance and performance linked bonus.
– Excellent research infrastructure and a stimulating intellectual environment.
– Funding for publications and conference attendance.
The candidate is expected to join by October 2022, and no latter than end of the year, and must have already completed her/his Phd and obtained the degree prior to joining.
If you fit these criteria, apply with a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.