NTT DATA is one of the largest IT companies worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
We are looking for talented professionals interested in a dynamic and intense environment to share our values and develop their creativity and experience.
The team of the competence center Salesforce Cloud Solutions advises and helps customers to transform their businesses by designing and enhancing sales, service and marketing processes on the Salesforce platform, one of the leading CRM solutions. We deliver one stop solutions, from process analysis, solutions design, implementation to integration into existing IT environments and support.
- a hands-on role in successful enterprise implementations in the area of solution design, customizations and extensions to product functionality,
- manage the testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments,
- facilitate administrative and feature enhancements including but not limited to multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record.
- experience in software development using object- oriented languages such as Java and C#,
- experience in Customer Relationship Management application implementation is an advantage,
- fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus,
- team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- challenging projects in interesting industries and at well-known global clients,
- opportunities to obtain Salesforce and other relevant certifications,
- teamwork in an international, engaged and successful team,
- attractive salary package rewarding high performance as well as broad opportunities for career and personal development,
- support in building up your CRM and IT competencies.
To apply send us your CV with an email subject “Junior Software Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.