Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group – a global European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the main payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes skilled engineers.
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and aspiration that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
What powers you at work?
You’ll be part of an agile team within IeS Tech organisation, responsible for what we call frontend payments platforms. As a Developer, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues.
We are looking for a developer interested in delivering best-in-class service. In this position, you will have an opportunity to design, develop, test, deploy, configure and integrate in-house payment solutions within our ecosystem. To make things more exciting, you will need to make sure that the service is stable and secure for all those who are using it.
You will work closely with other internal agile teams and external suppliers whilst also having the ability to engage clients.
Qualifications – Skills, aspirations and that little personal twist will make you do well
Ideally, you have an IT or Computer science degree and you already have some working experience (preferable a minimum of 4 years of experience with software integration).
Your professional qualifications should include:
- Good C++, C#, .NET programming skills
- Experience with build and deploy automation (TFS and/or Jenkins)
- Knowledge of SQL (relational databases)
- Understanding general IT domains (networking, operating systems, databases, virtualization, security, OSI layers),
- Hands-on experience with design, development, build/deploy, integration, testing and running real-time highly available systems
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken as our Business language is English,
- Agile software development methodology (ideally SAFe) is desirable
The ideal candidate has knowledge and ability to plug and play into our technology stack and business domain which includes:
- Programming language: C++, C#, .NET
- Operating systems: Microsoft Server
- Databases: DB2
- Web/Application server: IIS
- General understanding of card processing environment, its elements and their interactions
- Knowledge of fundamental real-time card processing concepts (authorization, routing/switching, card/account processing, customer authentication, security, disaster-recovery …)
We understand that payments are a different kind of beast, so any experience in payment business technology and processes or running business-critical production systems is desirable.
If you are lacking any of those skills, you will get a mentor after onboarding and soon you will get familiar with all mentioned topics above. The only prerequisites for you are good proficiency in English (both written and spoken, since our business language is English) and a will to continue learning new things.
If you are curious…
… If you want to know more, you’re welcome to contact our hiring manager, Luka Vrdoljak, at email@example.com.