Neota is an award-winning no-code AI automation platform for creating intelligent, expert system applications. We provide professionals with a wide range of easy-to-use tools to rapidly build solutions that automate any aspect of their services.
We are looking for a front-end developer that will help us implement major advancements to Neota Logic’s platform. As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for creating tools for developing beautiful, cross-browser, and responsive interfaces using modern web technologies. Among other things, you will collaborate in full-stack development on a distributed/cloud system with Play, Jetty, relational databases, and a variety of server-side tools.
- Implementing major advancements to Neota Logic’s no-code platform for creating intelligent, expert system applications,
- Creating tools for developing beautiful, cross-browser, and responsive interfaces using modern web technologies,
- Full-stack development on a distributed/cloud system with Play, Jetty, relational databases, and a variety of server-side tools.
- Experience building tools for website development,
- Object Oriented development in a major language (Java, Scala preferred),
- Knowledge of database development and relational database design,
- Experience in mobile development and responsive design (preferred),
- The ability to come up to speed quickly and thrive in an environment rich in complexity,
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and solutions in a clear and organized manner,
- The ability to work independently and achieve established goals with minimal supervision,
- Passion for designing excellent user experiences!
- Responsive Design.
Knowledge, of the following skills, is a plus:
What’s it like working for Neota Logic?
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salaries, depending on experience.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
If what we’re offering sounds interesting to you, please submit your application with CV Front-End Developer at Neota Logic
Position: Front-End/Web Developer
Supporting Skills: Java, Scala, RDBMS/SQL
Education: BSCS (MSCS preferred)
Professional Experience: 4+ years (2+ years with MSCS)
Location: Remote position in Zagreb