Nanobit is looking for a motivated and capable new colleague to join our game development team and help us put that bit of extra into games!
Apply for a job if you want to work in Croatia’s biggest game development studio, in an amazing atmosphere where we create fun, but also enjoy it 🙂
Our office in Zagreb, an homage to games as the tenth form of art, is a truly inspiring workplace for people in love with gaming. We offer flexible work hours and the flexibility of movement as we don’t have a dress code. Find more about the job below, and follow the link to apply!
- the maintenance of existing games written in the Cocos2d/Cocos2d-x framework (C++, Objective-C),
- developing new features and solving tasks within the agreed upon timeframe,
- maintaining and optimizing the existing code and developing updates for existing products,
- fixing bugs,
- writing technical documentation,
- researching new technologies, developing and maintaining tools for faster game development.
- experience with programming languages such as C++, C# and Objective-C,
- a passion to create top-quality mobile games for the international market,
- the ability to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly,
- a high level of curiosity and motivation to proactively find solutions, using different sources (the internet, colleagues…),
- availability to work ~30 hours/week.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- knowledge of Unity or previously developed projects in the field of gaming.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- work in a fast-growing and engaging industry,
- continuous up-skilling and opportunities for growth and learning,
- participation in international conferences and other training as needed,
- being part of a young dynamic and very friendly team of experts in their areas,
- competitive salary and a nice budget for continuous education and development,
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply at the link with a cover letter and a CV.