Apply for a job in Nanobit if you want to work in Croatia’s biggest game development studio, in an amazing atmosphere where we create fun, but also enjoy it. In a bit more than 10 years, we have a bit more than a hundred employees, and a bit more than 20 released games – join us if you want to become a bit more!
Our office in Zagreb, an homage to games as the tenth form of art, is a truly inspiring workplace for people in love with gaming. We offer flexible work hours and the flexibility of movement as we don’t have a dress code. Find more about the job below, and follow the link to apply!
We can also be found on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) where you can find out more about the life of Nanobit people – celebrations, Game Jams, team buildings… anything your heart desires 😉
- the maintenance of existing games written in the Cocos2d/Cocos2d-x framework,
- developing new features and solving tasks within the agreed upon timeframe,
- programming new games in the Unity framework – working on the whole development lifecycle of mobile games,
- maintaining and optimizing the existing code and developing updates for existing products,
- fixing bugs,
- writing technical documentation,
- researching new technologies, developing and maintaining tools for faster game development.
- experience with programming languages such as C++, C#, and Objective-C,
- a passion to create top-quality mobile games for the international market,
- the ability to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly,
- a high level of curiosity and motivation to proactively find solutions, using different sources (the internet, colleagues…),
- students also welcome!
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- knowledge of Unity or previously developed projects in the field of gaming.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- work in a fast-growing and engaging industry,
- continuous up-skilling and opportunities for growth and learning,
- participation in international conferences and other training as needed,
- being part of a young dynamic and very friendly team of experts in their areas,
- competitive salary and a nice budget for continuous education and development,
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices.