Nanobit is looking for a motivated and capable new colleague to join our analytics team and turn raw data into information to be used for the improvement of our games!
Apply for a job if you want to work in Croatia’s biggest game development studio, in an amazing atmosphere where we create fun, but also enjoy it 🙂
Our office in Zagreb, an homage to games as the tenth form of art, is a truly inspiring workplace for people in love with gaming. We offer flexible work hours and the flexibility of movement as we don’t have a dress code. Find more about the job below, and follow the link to apply!
- Analyzing user behavior data (and other sources of data),
- Continuously testing hypotheses, forming conclusions and giving suggestion for optimization based on results obtained,
- Contributing to the development of statistical models,
- Reporting results in a clear and understandable way, both in written form and verbally,
- Working in cooperation with our marketing, production and other teams.
- You have a background in mathematics, physics or a similar technical discipline,
- You are a student available for full-time (or near full-time, 32+ hours weekly) work,
- You love numbers and have an analytical approach to problem-solving and the world in general,
- You are comfortable communicating in English (written and spoken),
- You work proactively, continuously researching various possible solutions and explanations,
- You are interested in games in various forms, especially mobile games and their mechanisms,
- You can articulate and share information clearly and effectively,
- You are open to feedback and able to take into account other people’s perspectives,
- You are able to learn and switch from one type of activity to another fairly quickly,
- You take full ownership of your tasks and responsibility for their results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Entry into an exciting career you might not have thought of before,
- A great opportunity for gaining valuable unique experience (there are not many places you can learn and see the things you will do here, making you stand out in the future job market),
- Work on interesting projects in great working conditions,
- Being a part of a young dynamic and supportive team of experts in their areas,
- Flexible work hours (beginning the day between 8 and 10 am),
- A very casual and friendly atmosphere in top-notch offices.
We are looking forward to your application!