Nanobit is Croatia’s largest game development studio with a series of hit titles and a focus on casual mobile games. In a good atmosphere, we create fun and entertainment for people all over the world and our main goal is to make both our players and our employees happy. We have been recognized by Google as Top Developer and our games have been featured on Google Play and App Store.
All our games are developed entirely in-house and placed on the international market. This means that we could offer you to participate in interesting and challenging projects and tasks – currently, our biggest global hits are My City and My Story!
We are looking for a new member of our Data Analytics Team (m/f), someone who will make already existing data more valuable by creating new and improved techniques and solutions for data collection, usage and reporting!
- closely communicating with the Data Analytics Team to better understand their data infrastructure needs
- building and maintaining an optimal data pipeline architecture using Python and Redshift with the help of a Senior Backend Developer
- constantly improving and monitoring both the data import and analytics backend
- giving suggestions for optimization and improvement (e.g. in the field of automating manual processes, data delivery and redesigning infrastructure)
- working in cooperation with our marketing and production team to assist with data-related issues
- you are a student available for full-time (or near full-time, 32+ hours weekly) work who has worked with data for at least one year
- you have at least one year working experience with Python and SQL
- a background in mathematics, physics or a similar technical discipline
- interest in Data Analytics (Python, R) and software development
- an analytical approach to problem-solving
- showing initiative and enjoyment in optimizing data systems
- a high level of personal responsibility and dependability
- organizational skills, the ability to set priorities among various tasks
- a team worker, eager to learn and create fun with us, open to feedback
- strong interpersonal communication skills, clarity and concision in expression, presentational skills
Bonus points for
- experience with R and Tableau
- experience with (or passion for learning) Amazon Web Services and Redshift
- interest in gaming
What we offer
- entry into an exciting career you might not have thought of before
- a great opportunity for gaining valuable and unique experience (there are not many places you can learn and see the things you will do here, making you stand out in the future job market)
- work on interesting projects in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- continuous up-skilling and opportunities for growth and learning
- being a part of a young dynamic and supportive team of experts in their areas
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply on the link with your CV and motivation letter (in English).
Good luck! 🙂