At mthree, we pair talented graduates with some of the most exciting careers in Technology and Banking.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 4-8 weeks of remote training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a Software Engineer. After you’ve completed the training, you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
This role is perfect for you if…
- You have degree in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths).
- Already have graduated from University.
- You can demonstrate a passion for programming. For example, using languages such as Java, C++, C#, or Python.
- You’re analytical and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Open to working in Budapest
As a Software Engineer you’ll
- Have plenty of room to make an impact
- Be involved in big technical projects that often extend into every corner of the organization
- Design and develop complex applications
- Work across and be involved in the software development life cycle (from gathering requirements from other teams to providing support after the new technology is launched)
- Need to be up to date with the latest innovations and always have an eye out for fresh solutions to tricky problems
- Be using one/more of the popular programming languages including Java, C++, Python, or C#
What we can offer
- In-depth and interactive paid training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months based on regular performance reviews
- Ongoing training, support, and social events throughout your 24-month placement
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry, working with our clients at market leading Banks and Financial companies
- Yearly benefit package (after relocation if applicable)
- Relocation support
- Becoming part of a diverse community of youth professionals at mthree
How it works
- Apply via the mthree website.
- Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
- Get trained remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a software developer. Learning from experts from mthree who have decades of experience, you’ll be taught the technical and soft skills that organizations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches.
- Start your career.