mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates such as yourself kickstart your careers!
You’ll start with 4-8 weeks of remote instructor-led practical training to help you prepare for the working world. Following this, you will start your tech role with a top financial institution, where you’ll be at the heart of their tech activities (with help from mthree all the way). The sky’s the limit!
mthree graduate software developers work on big technical projects across the organisation. You’ll design, develop and support complex applications in a global environment.
You’ll also work with teams across the organisation to create, test, and improve the tech that underpins the company.
This role is perfect for you if…
- you have degree in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths),
- already have graduated from University or able to start your role with mthree,
- you can show a passion for programming. For example, using languages such as Java, C++, C# or Python,
- you’re a problem solver and good with numbers,
- you have strong skills in written and verbal communication,
- it’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment,
- applicants must have the right to work in Budapest/ EU passport.
How it works:
- Apply via the mthree website.
- Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
- Complete training remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career as a software developer. Learning from mthree experts who have decades of experience. You will learn the technical and soft skills that organisations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches.
- Start your career in Software Development.
What you’ll learn at mthree Academy:
- a range of programming languages that are specific to your placement (such as Java or C++),
- in-depth expertise in Linux and SQL,
- different development methodologies, and how it all translates into the day-to-day at big organisations,
- relevant industry knowledge,
- how to apply your existing skills in the commercial world,
- professional skills and interview techniques.
What you’ll get
- in-depth interactive training in small classes collaborating with graduates like you. Led by industry experts who know your field inside out,
- a generous graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress,
- flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme, and Perkbox included),
- ongoing training, support, and social events throughout your 24-month placement,
- an opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an innovative and exciting industry.