We’re looking for talented .NET developers to join our Nearsourcing Software Factory based in Mali Tehnopolis, Samobor serving high end UK clients in web2 and web3.
In this role you would work for Mostarac Barnes Group as a dedicated resource to their Client, a PE funded fast growing edtech software business serving 30k+ clients including 50 of the Fortune 500 across 100+ countries.
You would be part of an agile development team delivering performance and scalable features as well as maintenance releases. The workforce is distributed across the US, UK, and Europe with developers in Romania and the Phillippines currently with remote and hybrid options.
Operational Job Details
You would work within a cross-functional software team to develop software using C# .NET (currently 3.1 and 5), Typescript and Node.JS
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own work
- Perform automated and manual testing on your own work
- Assist other members of the engineering team where required
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team
- At least 3 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in web application development spanning multiple projects
- At least 3 years of experience with C# .NET
- At least 3 years of experience of using distributed source control management
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated Programming Principles.
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team
- A strong standard of spoken and written English.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows technologies such as Group Policy, permissions, profiles, and registry settings
- At least 4 years of experience of working with relational databases.
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Keeps up to date with Microsoft technologies.
- Solid understanding of writing efficient SQL queries.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Node.js
- Azure Functions / AWS Lambda
- Advanced Installer
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with service) plus bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working
- Contribution to utility bills if working from home
- Social events
- Ongoing training and development
About the location
Mali Tehnopolis is the town of Samobor’s newly built technology incubator, walking distance from the town’s many amenities (cafes, gyms, shops, bus station etc.) and a short drive from Zagreb.
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com.