Mobilisis is developing a segment of specialized electronic equipment with a significant share of innovation, design and development intended primarily for the M2M and IoT markets.
Our products are advanced hardware and software components enabling flexible use in the most demanding business processes. Various data transmission and processing is essential for real time decision making. Development of proprietary product is our key advantage – allowing maximum customization suiting requirements of every customer.
We were established in 2005 in Varaždin and currently have a team of 73 enthusiastic individuals. Our R&D departments count 30 developers and engineers and we are continuously increasing our team.
We are currently looking for Embedded Software Developer.
What will be your main tasks?
- Developing new features for embedded systems in C, C++, Python,
- cooperating with a team of engineers on the development of firmware,
- analyzing and optimizing the use of embedded system resources,
- defining and implementing test procedures to check the functionality and stability of the device,
- creating conceptual solutions and specifications,
- implementing solutions and their continuous upgrade regular documenting,
- cooperating with clients regarding technical aspects of the project,
- depending on seniority, leading and coordinating assignments within smaller project teams (3-5 members).
You are the right person for us if you:
- have a University degree in IT, electrical engineering, engineering (preferably robotics) or another relevant field (preferable but not required),
- have experience in C, C++ and Python development,
- have knowledge of English language,
- have strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills,
- show proactive approach to work and are focused on continuous learning and professional development,
- prefer teamwork, openly express your ideas and accept the ideas of others.
An additional plus is if you:
- have experience working with Linux operating system (shell, configuration, OS build),
- have experience in managing projects,
- have experience working with clients,
- have knowledge of German language.
What do we offer?
- opportunity to work in innovative environment with new technologies (indoor localization, UWB, 5G, NB-IoT, Industry 4.0),
- working on the development of products which companies use worldwide,
- working on assignments according to agile methodology,
- attending seminars, fairs, certification programs, language courses (English/German) and other education in agreement with MOBILISIS,
- opportunity for continuous learning and growth within and across departments,
- modern workspace with gym, relax rooms and ping-pong,
- car and bike parking,
- paid lunch, coffee, tea and other beverages,
- relaxed work environment with flexible working hours and without dress-code,
- team buildings, (birthday) parties and taking part in social responsibility activities.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV via email@example.com.