Mobilisis is developing a segment of specialized electronic equipment with a significant share of innovation, design and development intended primarily for the M2M and IoT markets. Our products are advanced hardware and software components enabling flexible use in the most demanding business processes. Various data transmission and processing is essential for real time decision making. Development of proprietary product is our key advantage – allowing maximum customization suiting requirements of every customer.
We were established in 2005 in Varaždin and currently have a team of 73 enthusiastic individuals. Our R&D departments count 30 developers and engineers and we are continuously increasing our team.
We are currently looking for Embedded Linux Developer.
What will be your main tasks?
- Implementation of OS components on embedded Linux device (driver development and integration, custom device tree, partition layout, OS build),
- development on a wide range of hardware (x86, x64, ARM),
- analyzing and optimizing the use of embedded system resources,
- defining and implementing test procedures to check the functionality and stability of the device,
- regular documenting and working with version control systems,
- working on the development of the whole device concept within multidisciplinary team,
- supporting hardware engineers in the implementation of test procedures.
You are the right person for us if you:
- have a University degree in electrical engineering, engineering (preferably robotics) or another relevant field,
- have minimum 1-year experience in the development of embedded device,
- work with Linux operating system (shell, configuration, OS build),
- have knowledge of C/C++, Linux toolchain (gcc, gdb), Bash and Python,
- have knowledge of hardware communication interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI),
- have knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git),
- have knowledge of English language,
- have strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills,
- show proactive approach to work and are focused on continuous learning and professional development,
- prefer teamwork, openly express your ideas and accept the ideas of others.
An additional plus is if you:
- have knowledge of German language,
- have experience in managing projects,
- have experience working with clients.
What do we offer?
- working on the development of modern devices (NB-IoT, BLE, UWB, ARM, Linux…),
- working on assignments according to agile methodology,
- attending seminars, fairs, certification programs, language courses (English/German) and other education in agreement with MOBILISIS,
- opportunity for continuous learning and growth within and across departments,
- modern workspace with gym, relax rooms and ping-pong,
- car and bike parking,
- paid lunch, coffee, tea and other beverages,
- relaxed work environment with flexible working hours and without dress-code,
- team buildings, (birthday) parties and taking part in social responsibility activities.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV via email@example.com.