Mindsmiths is seeking a talented Software Engineer to build scalable software that makes it easier for regular people to obtain expert advice. You’ll work on our platform and products designed to tackle the biggest challenges in the public and private sectors, collaborating closely with your technical and non-technical colleagues to understand our customers’ problems and build products that can solve them. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and make a positive impact on the world.At Mindsmiths, we provide challenging tasks, great career development opportunities, and a flexible work environment that emphasizes delivering value over fulfilling quotas.
If you’re passionate about creating innovative solutions to complex problems and want to join a team of like-minded individuals, apply for our open Software Engineer position!
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm – Can work in a dynamic and challenging environment, are passionate about things you do, and have a desire to work on software that can have a positive impact on the world.
- Collaboration – Have the ability to collaborate and empathize with colleagues in different roles.
- Analytical thinking – Can break down complex problems into simple tasks and coordinate their execution.
- Autonomy – Are able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Experience is a plus, but it is not necessary.
Technologies we use:
- Python, Java, VueJS, Django
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Pulsar
- Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab
What are your main responsibilities?
- Planning – Work with product and business stakeholders to define what the end product should be and help determine the roadmap that will get us there. Define the solution and organize its execution through planning, prioritization, and technical decision-making.
- Coding – Experiment, adapt and implement technical solutions in collaboration with your team.
- Cooperation – Support your team in delivering the product successfully, while helping them grow as engineers. Preferably, be able to jump in and cover any blind spots in the team’s technical skills.
- Inspiration – Inspire and motivate your team towards maximum happiness and output.
Why do our teammates love Mindsmiths?
- Culture – A growth mindset, passion, creativity, and persistence drive our company.
- Professional development – challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
- Career switch – we care that our teammates fulfill their potential, and we support them in case they want to try different roles inside the company.
- Global products – our mission is to make our products improve people’s lives around the world.
- Flexible working hours – our focus is on delivering value, not fulfilling a quota.
- Great team – you will work with great people. Join our tribe to help shape a better tomorrow.
- Growth opportunities – through knowledge sharing, education, conferences, and individual development plan with a dedicated budget.
If this seems like a fit, send us your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and join our team!