We are seeking DevOps Engineers to support our developers in delivering new features and updates for the Mindsmiths platform. Your role will involve creating automated processes for secure, stable, and cost-effective infrastructure. You will optimize the platform for various projects and collaborate with colleagues to understand customer needs and build effective solutions. As a DevOps Engineer, your focus will be on ensuring stability, scalability, and speed through automation.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm – You can work in a dynamic and challenging environment and are passionate about the things you do.
- Motivation – You are willing to learn new things and technologies and are passionate about programming (prior experience is not required as long as you are motivated to learn).
- Analytical thinking – You can break down complex problems into simple tasks and coordinate their execution.
It’s a bonus if:
- You already have experience in working with the infrastructure (DevOps, security
- Have experience with some of the technologies we use
Technologies we use:
- Azure, AWS
- Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Terraform
- Graylog, Grafana, Prometheus, Pulsar, Kafka, Nexus,
- Gitlab, Gitlab CI/CD, GitHub
- Bash, Python, YAML
What are your main responsibilities?
- Platform infrastructure – Build, maintain, and develop cloud infrastructure and various Kubernetes clusters and their internals.
- CI/CD pipeline – Build, implement, and maintain a range of pipelines to deliver true continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code (IaC) practices.
- Monitoring, logging, and alerts – Build systems that bring observability, stability, and control throughout the entire platform.
- Automation and tools integration – Automate various processes through CI/CD pipelines and IaC practices; integrate a range of tools to aid the infrastructure and the applications running on it.
- Security and compliance – Ensure that infrastructure, team, and processes are secure and compliant with the best security practices; integrate and automate new security processes.
Why do our teammates love Mindsmiths?
- Culture – A growth mindset, passion, creativity, and persistence drive our company.
- Professional development – challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
- Career switch – we care that our teammates fulfil their potential, and we support them in case they want to try different roles inside the company.
- Global products – our mission is to make our products improve people’s lives around the world.
- Flexible working hours – our focus is on delivering value, not fulfilling a quota.
- Great team – you will work with great people. Join our tribe to help shape a better tomorrow.
- Growth opportunities – through knowledge sharing, education, conferences, and individual development plan with a dedicated budget.
If this seems like a fit, send us your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and join our team!