Microblink is an R&D company and a leading provider of ID & credit card scanning solutions for mobile and web apps. Using a state-of-the-art proprietary AI system, Microblink develops specialized SDKs and cloud services that enable seamless data extraction from physical documents: ID & travel documents, credit cards, retail receipts, payment slips & invoices, and various other. Businesses worldwide use Microblink’s solutions to enhance user experience in identity verification, registration, and onboarding processes.
We are looking for several developers junior to mid level of experience, to join our cross functional development teams working on mission-critical Machine Learning Platform and client Self-Care Portal. We focus primarily on quality and make a long-lasting impact. That’s why we need engineers who are driven by passion toward technology and are interested in building proprietary systems which would support/sustain important processes in Microblink.
If you join our team, you will:
- work on our applications built on modern principles, using a microservice architecture, on dockerized and serverless environments,
- be encouraged to take the initiative, participate in the entire product life cycle, make an impact and take ownership while you grow,
- collaborate with people in a variety of roles, like DevOps engineers, QA engineers, UX designers, UI developers, Product owners, etc.
You are the right person for us if you:
- have some knowledge and experience (preferably 1+ years) working with:
- .NET core framework and C# language,
- MS SQL SERVER,
- RESTful API design,
- an additional plus (but not required) is if you also have some experience with:
- NoSQL (like MongoDB),
- Cloud platforms (like Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure),
- Docker containers,
- have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill…,
- are responsible and proactive.
We are offering:
- an opportunity to learn and develop your software engineering skills along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide,
- dedicated personal budget for professional development and education,
- dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills,
- learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world,
- an opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products in a company that allows engineers to actively work on experimenting with various stacks, improving the infrastructure and the process automation, etc.,
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success, but also learns from trying and failing.
Where and how to apply?
Send us your resume with some examples of your code/projects with an email subject “Junior Full-Stack .NET Developer” to email@example.com.