Mercury Processing Services International manages payment business, operating in 11 markets across Europe and Africa. We run complex IT systems that process of 1,5 million transactions a day and still get to be pioneers in introducing digital solutions like Mobile Wallet or Google Pay. Either way, we make payments happen.
We are looking for an Information Security enthusiast eager to thrive in a complex and dynamic environment and expand his/her skill sets by ensuring that our business activities are performed in a secure way, following all internal and external standards and regulations. Information security is of paramount importance for our international Company and we will consider candidates at all experience levels. Therefore, whether you are a fresh-starter or experienced information security expert, this position can offer you further professional growth. As an information security professional in Mercury PSI, you will be challenged with numerous exciting security projects and activities, with the opportunity to personally contribute and make a difference.
- Passion for information security,
- Knowledge of information security area, including relevant security principles and good practices,
- Ability to understand security issues inherent in common corporate environments,
- Knowledge of different security-related technologies (e.g. antivirus, intrusion detection/prevention, log management, vulnerability scanning, etc.),
- Ability to drive and improve areas which may involve collaboration with different teams,
- Ability to understand interconnected complex systems,
- Proactive with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous activities,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Familiarity with PCI DSS and other security standards (e.g. ISO 27000, NIST),
- University degree in technical science (e.g. FER),
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good command of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Strong professional experience in the information security area, preferably in highly regulated environments,
- Experience with handling security audits (e.g. PCI DSS),
- Experience with any of the following: PCI PIN Security, PCI Card Production, PCI 3D-Secure,
- Experience with cryptographic key management,
- Relevant security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM),
- Skilled in word processing applications, spreadsheet and presentation applications,
- General knowledge of the card payment industry.
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Information Security team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com by August 2nd.