Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company? Do you consider you have the right experience for a Technical Consultant role?
If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away! Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience, and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges, and a dynamic environment.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, development opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits. For this role you need to be located in Zagreb, Croatia.
A day in the life
We are searching for a dedicated Junior Technical Consultant to join our team in the Adriatic West region (based in Zagreb) in the Arrhythmology Business division. The primary purpose of this position is to provide expert technical support in the Operating Room in hospitals and to work with a network of accounts to expand the utilization of device therapies, diagnostics, and monitoring for the Arrhythmology disease management. The jobholder will lead the market adoption efforts in the Arrhythmology field. The role will include performing presentations, occasionally support cases, handle launches and introductions of new products and services, informing about studies, conducting trainings and in-service activities for physicians, nurses and building strong relationships with customers.
- provide technical support to physicians in the operating room in hospitals during Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator implants and Electrophysiology procedures,
- advise referring physicians on company products, therapies and services to optimize patient outcomes,
- build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers,
- educate referring physicians on clinical evidence of defined therapies to demonstrate improved patient outcomes,
- carry out all administrative duties and reports.
- University degree in Engineering (electrical, IT, natural sciences or medical engineering will be an advantage),
- competent & confident with new technology (systems & programs),
- willing to travel intensively (across Adriatic markets), valid driving license,
- fluency in Croatian and English,
- customer focus (ability to understand the customer needs is a must),
- understanding the impact on patient & customer,
- ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- innovative thinker, creative,
- eager to learn quickly and intensively.
Nice to have:
- biomedical engineering background.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
We are looking for a team player! Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!