Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company? Do you consider you have the right experience for a Technical Consultant role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away! Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment. In return, we will provide you with world-class training, development opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.
A Day in the Life
We are searching for a dedicated Junior Technical Consultant to join our team in the Adriatic region (based in Zagreb) in the Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure (CRHF) Business division. The primary purpose of this position is to provide expert technical support in the Operating Room in hospitals and to work with a network of accounts to expand the utilization of device therapies, diagnostics, and monitoring for Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure disease management.The jobholder will lead the market adoption efforts in the CRHF field. The role will include performing presentations, occasionally support cases, handle launches and introductions of new products and services, informing about studies, conducting training and in-service activities for physicians, nurses and building strong relationships with customers.
For this role, you need to be located in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Provide technical support to physicians in the operating room in the hospitals during Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator implants and Electrophysiology procedures.
- Advise referring physicians on company products, therapies, and services to optimize patient outcomes.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key decision-makers.
- Educate referring physicians on clinical evidence of defined therapies to demonstrate improved patient outcomes.
- Carry out all administrative duties and reports.
- University degree in Bioengineering (electrical, IT, natural sciences or biomedical engineering will be an advantage).
- Fluency in Croatian and English.
- Customer focus (ability to understand customer needs is a must).
- Understanding the impact on patient & customer.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative thinker, creative.
- Eager to learn quickly and intensively.
- Competent & confident with new technology (systems & programs)
- Willing to travel intensively (across Adriatic markets), valid driving license.
- We are looking for a team player!
You can apply via link below:
The deadline for applying is 30 April.