At MED-EL we’re all driven by one thing: A passion to help people hear. As the world’s leading hearing implant company, we create solutions that bring the sounds of life, laughter, and loved ones to adults and children with hearing loss. Working at MED-EL means more than just contributing to life-changing hearing products. It means being part of an international team made up of 2,600 brilliant and motivated minds from around the world. And working at our Innsbruck headquarters comes with a whole host of benefits, including flexible hours, fitness classes, employee discounts, and much more. It doesn’t matter where you are in your career. At MED-EL, we offer positions at every different level and background, from internships and apprenticeships to graduate and professional opportunities.
- Perform administrative responsibilities, e.g. user support for the dedicated software applications
- Evaluate and coordinate the changes for the specific software application and database
- Configure, implement, and optimize the relevant software applications
- Write validation documentation and perform testing for the applications you develop or modify
- Perform trainings as a Trainer, prepare the sessions and teach users how to use the specific software applications
- University/FH/HTL degree, ideally in computer science, IT, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Work experience with databases, report creation, configure or programming software applications would be a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and collaborate in the team
- Good problem solving and organizational skills, analytical thinking, be self- motivated
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English, German skills are a plus
You can apply at the link.