MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. We are passionate about bringing the sounds of life, laughter, loved ones, and music to people with hearing loss. We are looking for a Product SecOps Engineer to join our team in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Collaborate with product development and IT teams
- Evaluate newest technologies for use in R&D
- Build, automate, and maintain infrastructure deployment
- Administer and provide support for internal systems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelors’ degree or higher (University, FH) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field, or equivalent professional experience
- Work experience in SecOps, DevOps, system/application administration, or similar
- Knowledge in the following areas: Windows and Linux servers, virtualization/container tools, IaC and IaaS concepts, cryptographic strategies, cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP), RESTful APIs
- Good programming skills in Python, Bash, Go, or similar for the purpose of automation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to create and maintain written documentation
- Fluency in English
We strive to attract, hire, and retain the best talent to help the world hear life.
Apply online here.