At MED-EL we’re all driven by one thing: A passion to help people hear. As the world’s leading hearing implant company, we create solutions that bring the sounds of life, laughter, and loved ones to adults and children with hearing loss. Working at MED-EL means more than just contributing to life-changing hearing products. It means being part of an international team made up of 2,600 brilliant and motivated minds from around the world. And working at our Innsbruck headquarters comes with a whole host of benefits, including flexible hours, fitness classes, employee discounts, and much more. It doesn’t matter where you are in your career. At MED-EL, we offer positions at every different level and background, from internships and apprenticeships to graduate and professional opportunities.
- Implementation of serverless backend services using C#
- Development of responsive frontend applications using the .NET Maui framework
- Active participation in code reviews of efficient, reusable, and scalable software modules including their documentation
- Close collaboration with all members of the cross functional team
- Documentation in accordance with the highest standards for medical devices
- Bachelors‘ degree or higher degree (University, FH) or equivalent work experience in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in designing and developing applications using a general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language, knowledgeable in design principles and design patterns
- Experience in C# / .NET technology is a plus
- Good communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Motivation to work as part of a team as well as to work independently with the willingness to work in a responsible, organized, systematic and structured way
You can apply at the link.