MED-EL is the global innovation leader in hearing loss solutions with a unique company culture. With our work, we contribute to helping children and adults with hearing loss to enjoy the gift of hearing in 120+ countries. MED-EL HQ is located in Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria. We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.
- Build a threat intelligence platform,
- Provide cybersecurity expertise into the development of new products and in the update/upgrade, maintenance, and support of existing products,
- Perform penetration tests and reverse engineering to identify security threats and vulnerabilities that could impact medical devices,
- Monitor release notes of security-relevant components for vulnerabilities,
- Plan, design and monitor security controls to address security risks,
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of potential security vulnerabilities, threats, and related events.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline,
- 3+ years of proven experience in information security,
- Strong knowledge in communication protocols and standards, especially Bluetooth,
- Good knowledge about security vulnerabilities in desktop, web and mobile applications,
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems and firmware design,
- Experience in vulnerability scanning, fuzz testing, and penetration testing is a plus,
- Strong analytical, communication and consulting skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is desired.
We’re always looking for extraordinary individuals to join our team. You, for example. If you are passionate about cybersecurity and can help us to make our product development as secure as possible, have a look at our careers page and apply today: https://bit.ly/2SOCUk7.