Maxtena designs and manufactures advanced antenna solutions based on our patented Dynamic Aperture Technology TM (DAT). Our antennas empower our customers to develop unparalleled solutions for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Terrestrial and Satellite Machine-to-Machine (M2M), and Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) applications.
The PCB Layout Engineer is a member of the Engineering Team, responsible for generating PCB layout designs based on schematics and layout concepts. The role supports product RF circuit design and product improvements.
Qualified applicants must be creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Generate PCB layout designs,
- Create Gerber files,
- Create drill drawings,
- Create PCB assembly drawings,
- Collaborate with multi-functional product teams to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design challenges,
- Provide PCB design recommendations to the engineering teams.
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Associate Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering discipline or demonstrated PCB layout skillset,
- Experience with multi-layer PCB layout, including prototyping, SMT, RF, mixed signal design, high-speed digital design, and high-density layout,
- Demonstrated knowledge in signal integrity, RF microstrip impedance basics, and low EMI practices,
- Demonstrated experience with DFM,
- Demonstrated experience in working with teams,
- Exceptionally detailed oriented.
Apply by submitting your resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.