Maxtena is looking for extraordinary, creative, and innovative individuals, true goal getters and visionaries who share the same passion for innovation and excellence as we do! At Maxtena, diversity and individuality are cherished, meaningful products created, and novel technologies continuously developed. Become a part of our team and join us on the journey of redesigning the future of wireless technologies!
JOB SUMMARY: The PCB Layout Engineer is a member of the Engineering Team, responsible for generating PCB layout designs based on schematics and layout concepts. The role supports product RF circuit design and product improvements.
- Generate PCB layout designs,
- Create Gerber files,
- Create drill drawings,
- Create PCB assembly drawings,
- Design of electronic and electromechanical circuits, schematics, PCB fabrication packages and systems to support new product development and on-going production in wireless technology industry,
- Prototype and evaluate electronic and electromechanical devices for new product development and on-going production,
- Design and develop software for factory testing and production support,
- Design and develop software for engineering and product development,
- Hardware prototype construction and testing,
- Interface with sales, customers, and other technical staff,
- Perform feasibility studies by leveraging simulation tools,
- Collaborate with multi-functional product teams to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design challenges,
- Provide PCB design recommendations to the engineering teams.
- Must be authorized to work in Croatia,
- Fluent in English,
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of time,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, MSEE or PhD preferred,
- 3+ years of experience with multi-layer PCB layout, including prototyping, SMT, RF, mixed signal design, high-speed digital design, and high-density layout,
- Demonstrated knowledge in signal integrity, RF microstrip impedance basics, and low EMI practices,
- Demonstrated experience with DFM,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment,
- Ability to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- A strong wireless technology or similar industry knowledge.
PERKS OF WORKING AT MAXTENA:
- A career opportunity to create innovative, meaningful products from concept,
- Opportunity to work in multicultural environment, and international travel,
- Creative, innovative, and productive workplace with amazing team members,
- Continuous career growth,
- Competitive compensation package.