MAVEN MULE is a start-up company that has been developing cloud software solutions, for several industrial verticals from its funding.
We gained experience in developing and deploying solutions in almost all business branches and our employees work primarily on projects for world companies. MAVEN MULE is a Salesforce partner, and Salesforce is currently the world’s largest provider of SaaS services and one of the top 5 world’s leading software companies.
- identifying client’s needs and specifications; understanding their work practices and the nature of their business to define the scope of the project and their requirements,
- involved in developing and designing desired solutions for clients based on their requirements and needs,
- expanding functionality, optimization, and improvement of existing solutions,
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers,
contribution and development of intelligent bespoke solutions.
Candidate should have:
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Web design or a related field,
- excellent spoken and written English, including the effective use of business and technical terms,
- ability and willingness to adopt and practice Maven Mule culture,
- strong presentation capabilities, confidence, motivation and communication skills,
- strong self-motivation and time management with the ability to work effectively with all parts of the business,
- demonstrable commitment to producing high-quality work with excellent attention to detail.
Technical Qualifications – Developer:
- strong experience in Java, C# or .Net and familiarity with Object-Oriented Design,
- experience with Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL databases,
- experience in analyzing complex requirements and designing new software,
- understanding of the software development lifecycle,
- understanding of commercial processes and the role of software development within a business,
- experience with SVN, Git, or equivalent source control systems.
And what do we offer:
- flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- training and learning opportunity,
- option to Work from Home or in the Office,
- sports activities & Gym memberships,
- company day & monthly socials,
- free parking place if you decide to work from the office
- relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues,
- free coffee, beverages, and cookies, access to technical literature, and more
- starting salary 40 kn/h (for students) – increasing the hourly rate through work
If you are interested, click here.