Luminum ICT is rapidly-growing development company based in Zagreb. We’ve created a positive, inclusive culture that fosters open, honest, and meaningful relationships. Making the most of everyone’s strengths ensures we win and learn as a team. With the increasing importance of software quality we strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients. This is done through careful planning and quality teamwork between our teammates. We are looking for senior year students who are ready to embark on a career in Java.
As a Java software developer you will be part of an international team developing applications for a major German bank.
- You will be working on an international project.
- You will be part of a multinational team in agile environment.
- You will work on enterprise level project.
- You will have an experienced colleague as a dedicated mentor.
- Knowledge of the German language (it is necessary to be able to read and write in German, at least in a daily communication format)
- Experience with Java
- Understanding of Spring framework
- Experience with SQL
📚NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Additionally having familiartiy with following is a plus:
- Frontend development in AngularJS
- Docker/Kubernetes devops technologies
- 100% remote working with other team members based around Europe
- Mentoring program
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work on innovative solutions in banking industry
- Competitive rates
For any questions or comments send us a note to email@example.com.