Luminum ICT is a rapidly-growing development company based in Zagreb.
We’ve created a positive and inclusive culture that fosters open, honest, and meaningful relationships. Making the most of everyone’s strengths ensures we win and learn as a team.
With the increasing importance of software quality, we strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients. This is done through careful planning and quality teamwork between our teammates.
We are looking for a senior-year students willing to work on an international project as a data analyst. As a Financial Crime Analyst, you will help to prevent abuse of the financial system for money laundering purposes. You will be part of Financial Crime Operations, which is a team reviewing and investigating suspicious transaction alerts.
- You will be part of a multinational team
- You will support the institution’s money laundering prevention efforts
- You will act as the primary reviewer of transaction monitoring alerts helping the financial institution to investigate identified transactional activity and determine if it is suspicious or not
- Your role will be to review the respective alerts, conduct an additional review of the client, transaction and other relevant circumstances and determine if the alerting transaction indicates potential money laundering behaviour
- You will need to prepare a brief written summary of the conducted investigation and its outcome
- Experience with Python, Java, or similar programming language(s)
- Experience with SQL
- German speaking (need to be able to read and write in German, at least in day-to-day communication format)
- 100% remote working with other team members based around Europe
- flexible working hours
- opportunity to work on innovative solutions in money laundering
- mentoring program
- competitive rates
You can send your application to email@example.com