- LiveShopper LLC
- Adresa: 129 E Crawford St, 45840 Findlay
- Web: https://www.liveshopper.com
Our Vision – A market where businesses have access to real-time feedback from real shoppers. We believe getting real feedback from real shoppers in real-time can revolutionize the market research industry. We are using mobile and web technologies to achieve this goal for our clients. Our app PrestoShopper and SaaS platform are industry-leading tools for mystery shopping and research companies.
As a Technical Lead at LiveShopper Sassie, your work will build strong business-and-customer relationships by helping design and develop the software stack powering our platforms. You will have opportunities to work on full-stack development, including designing backend infrastructure, developing client and customer-facing interfaces, and powering them using fast and scalable backend services. If you have an interest, you can also mentor a group of talented junior developers, develop technical specifications, set scope for projects, and build tooling to help the team become more efficient. We are looking for a talented technical lead who is passionate about creating real connections between businesses and customers and is looking for equal parts leadership and software engineering.
Please examine the options this job provides. Let us know your interests and technical abilities:
Design and Mentoring Opportunities:
- Evaluate requirements of clients to create technical specifications and define project targets, priorities, and Deadlines,
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications and infrastructure,
- Coordinate the development of internal and external resources when necessary,
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end and back-end systems that drive complex web applications,
- Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines for safe and efficient software deployment,
- Build command line tools to enable our engineering organization to move faster,
- Onboard new team members and provide training and mentorship to junior engineers,
- Manage internal technical and non-technical digital services.
Please List Your Interests and Abilities:
- High degree of code fluency – a strong coder that knows how to write clean, effective code at scale,
- Experienced in the development of highly maintainable and reliable code using practices such as unit testing, integration testing, proper code documentation, and appropriate logging,
- Experience managing a container-based microservice architecture, including orchestration, service discovery, monitoring, and debugging,
- Strong familiarity with containers and container-orchestration frameworks particularly Kubernetes,
- Experience building and maintaining scalable APIs and services,
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms,
- Version control such as GIT, Subversion, Team Foundation Server, etc,
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
The current app uses the following technologies, so we are looking for a developer who is comfortable with some or all of these. If you are interested in learning the others, please indicate in your resume.
- Node.js / TypeScript
- Angular / HTML / SASS
- Nest.js / Express / Fastify
- Git / Github / Git Flow
- Google Cloud Console / Firebase Console / Travis-CI / Kubernetes
Salary Range: for this position is 24000kn to 30000kn gross per month based on experience. If you are interested, snd us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.