- LiveShopper LLC
- Adresa: 129 E Crawford St, 45840 Findlay
- Web: https://www.liveshopper.com
Our Vision – A market where businesses have access to real-time feedback from real shoppers. We believe getting real feedback from real shoppers in real-time can revolutionize the market research industry. We are using mobile and web technologies to achieve this goal for our clients. Our app PrestoShopper and SaaS platform are industry-leading tools for mystery shopping and research companies.
As a Mobile Software Engineer at LiveShopper Sassie, your work will build strong business-and-customer relationships by helping design and develop the mobile SDK that powers our clients’ applications and our white-labeled version of our own app. Depending on your interest and abilities, you will have opportunities to work on both Android and iOS using a combination of native interfaces and unified frameworks. We are looking for a team of talented mobile software engineers who complement each other.
Please examine the options this job provides. Let us know your interests and technical abilities:
Design and Mentoring Opportunities
- High degree of code fluency – a strong coder that knows how to write clean, effective code at scale,
- Experienced in the development of highly maintainable and reliable code using practices such as unit testing, integration testing, proper code documentation, and appropriate logging,
- Experience building mobile applications. List if you have experience with mobile SDKs,
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms,
- Version control such as GIT, Subversion, Team Foundation Server, etc,
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills,
- Advanced English.
The current app uses the following technologies, so we are looking for a developer who is comfortable with some or all of these. If you are interested in learning the others, please indicate in your resume.
- Node.js / TypeScript
- Angular / HTML / SASS
- Nest.js / Express / Fastify
- Git / Github / Git Flow
- Remote working (though occasional office visits will be needed, at least in the beginning),
- Work as part of a closely-knit international team of developers,
- Actively participate in product development and have your voice heard,
- Opportunities for further training and growth,
- Supportive and respectful office culture.
Salary Range: for this position is 24.000 kn to 30.000 kn gross per month based on experience. If you are interested, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.